Copper II Plush
Sealy Hybrid Performance™
The Sealy Hybrid Performance™ Collection Copper II Plush, features Sealy's exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ which provides durable all-over support and 20% more coils in the middle area of the mattress, where you need it most. Additionally, Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory foam with Chill offers cool-to-the-touch surface for a comfortable sleeping environment.
Sealy Exclusives: Chill Technology™: Cool-to-the-touch technologies help promote a comfortable sleeping environment Posturepedic Technology™: Delivers reinforced support under the heaviest part of the body for even more support where it's needed most.
Compatible Foundation & Base Options: 9" or 5" StableSupport™ Foundation Ease® Adjustable Base Reflexion® 4 Adjustable Base TEMPUR-Ergo® Plus Adjustable Base TEMPUR-Ergo® Premier Adjustable Base
- UltraStretch ComfortLoft™ Cover with MoistureProtect™: Designed to draw moisture away from your body during the night, helping to keep you more comfortable
- Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™: A slower response memory foam that allows for a more breathable, comfortable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface
- Sealy ComfortSense™ Foam: The latest innovation in gel memory foam, designed to respond to your body's unique shape for more comfortable night's sleep
- SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam: High quality cushioning foam used in the quilt and comfort layers, in a range of comfort preferences
- Response Pro™ Encased Coil System (1000 Coil Count): Barrel-shape coils ensure you get the right support, there you need it. Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System: High-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Product protection plans are available for most of our products and your sales representative will discuss any available protection plans with you. It is cheaper in the long run to purchase a protection plan.
Mattresses can be
expensive to replace so make sure your selesperson lets you know if your
has a protection plan available.