Silver Chill Plush
Sealy Hybrid Premium™
The Sealy Premium Collection Silver Chill Firm features a DuoChill™ Cooling Sleep System, thicker comfort layers and exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ to deliver comfort and targeted support so you sleep in plush comfort night after night.
Sealy Exclusives: DuoChill™ Cooling Sleep System: For twice the cool-to-the-touch technology, Sealy Chill™ Technology is featured in both our performance cover & on the sleep surface of our advanced memory foam layer. Posturepedic Technology™: Delivers reinforced support under the heaviest part of the body for even more support where it's needed most.
Compatible Foundation & Base Options: 9" or 5" StableSupport™ Foundation Ease® Adjustable Base Reflexion® 4 Adjustable Base TEMPUR-Ergo® Plus Adjustable Base TEMPUR-Ergo® Premier Adjustable Base
- Chill™ Tech Cover with Allergen Protect™: A high loft, breathable and super stretchy cover with an innovative design, delivering a soft initial feel and Sealy's unique cool-to-the-touch technology.
- Sealy Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™: A slower response memory foam that allows for a more breathable, comfortable, cool-to-the-touch sleep surface.
- Sealy ComfortSense™ Foam: The latest innovation in gel memory foam, designed to respond to your body's unique shape for more comfortable night's sleep
- SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam: High quality cushioning foam used in the quilt and comfort layers, in a range of comfort preferences
- Response Pro ZONED HD Encased Coil System (1000 Coil Count): Densely packed system of hourglass-shape coils with a dual-stage design to ensure you get more personalized support. In the center zone, there are 20% more coils, for even better support where you need it most. Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- DuraFlex™ Coil Edge System: High-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleeping surface and improved durability.
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Product protection plans are available for most of our products and your sales representative will discuss any available protection plans with you. It is cheaper in the long run to purchase a protection plan.
Mattresses can be
expensive to replace so make sure your selesperson lets you know if your
has a protection plan available.